Your assessment gives you the critical information you need to prevent and manage disease.
- When completed annually, your assessment will identify health trends so you have a more comprehensive picture of risks to manage
- Same-day results bring immediate insight to inform your private consultation with your physician
- Your assessment includes consultations with a range of health care professionals. You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions and probe for insight, getting smarter about your health in the process
World-class care before, during and after your assessment.
- If you have specific health concerns prior to your assessment, a nurse will review those concerns with you in advance of your appointment
- After your assessment, a nurse consultant and client care coordinator will be assigned to your follow-up needs
- The nurse consultant will review your results with you in detail and discuss any required next steps
- If needed, your client care coordinator will work immediately to secure follow-up appointments with a specialist in our best-in-class network, many of whom are on site at Medcan
- We are also experienced in helping clients access consultations at top global healthcare centres, including Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic
- You’ll receive full and detailed results on myMedcan, with private and secure access, any time, any where
More on the Annual Health Assessment experience